- Name: Jeffrey MacNab
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Best way to reach me)
- Cell Phone: +1-807-889-1369 (Text or Call)
Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology (2019-2022)
- Major: Game Development
- Credential: Advanced Diploma (3 Years)
- Special Notes: Elected Class Representative in Year 2 (2 semesters)
- Classes of Interest:
- Game and Graphics: Learned how to program an infrastructure for a game engine with rendering and UI.
- Game Programming: Learned concepts with unity including AI and physics as well as how Unity works in a progessional capacity.
- Game Algorithims: Learned more complex concepts and algorithims like boids and splies in Unity.
Personal Interests and Talents
- Solving problems with codebases
- Learning new advanced programming techniques
- Creating devlogs and tutorials
- Designing and implementing systems for games and game engines
- Working closely with game engines to create tools for programmers and artists
Skills and Attributes
Programming Languages/Game Engines
- Friendly and ambitious with great adaptability and a strong willingness to learn
- Focused and organized with ability to stay on task
- Strong math, numbers and critical thinking skills; able to quickly solve problems
- Strong ability to adapt to stressful situations
- Ability to take the lead during situations to ensure a smooth workflow
Programming Contact – Digital Donut Games (Sept. 2021 – Present)
- Set and maintained programming standards in files.
- Ensured all programmers are following code architecture.
- Ensuring all programmers have tasks each sprint (week).
- Verifying all code matches programming and quality standards.
- Ensures weekly builds are created, tested and submitted for professors.
- Ensures github master is playable at all times.
- Handles merging branchs into master every week.
Gameplay/Tools Programmer – Digital Donut Games (Sept. 2021 – Present)
- Collborated with other programmers to create and polish a game using Unity 3D.
- Created and maintained documentation to help programmers with implementation.
- Designed tools to help both artists and programmers use systems more effectivly.